Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Here I go again

So, I'm going to try and do this blogging thing again. I just recently joined Ravelry and I'd like to have a blog on there...so there ya go. Oi-la...my blog.

January is always a weird month for me. I've got the post-Christmas blues, the "my birthday's coming up" anticipation (that feels more like the blues on ADD the older I get)...throw in some good ol' winter doldrums for good measure...and well, that's what makes it weird. And hard. It's hard going back to teaching, hard dealing with the dreary weather, and hard dealing with the bills.

But back to work I did go this week and so far, it's good. I am finally at the point in my teaching career that I am fully confident I am a good teacher. Especially on the days where I have loads of energy. I am good with those kids. Today I connected with a lot of my 3 year olds in awesome ways. I had a raging headache from sleep deprivation, but it was still a good teaching day. And I LOVE Wednesdays....no school tomorrow and quiet evening at home. Kevin said he would bring home some firewood tonight...so we'll even have a nice toasty fire.

Maybe I'll even break out my new knitting project! :)

No comments: