Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


How cute was I at 3 years old? Go Kristi...it's your birthday. LOL....yep, here I am at 41. I have no earthly idea how 41 years have possibly passed since I was born. Most days I still feel like I'm a clueless 16 year old.

Having a great day so far. Kevin let me sleep in until 10:00 and then Kieleigh and I went to story time at the library. I'm going to write another post on that later.

Tonight Kevin's mom is coming over to watch the kids and we're going to dinner at PF Chang's and then hit a movie. Considering Atonement


but I've heard it's pretty heavy, with a sad ending...so not so sure it's the perfect Happy Birthday to Me movie, but don't know when else I would have the chance to see it. So....I'll let you know tomorrow what we finally decide.

Ciao.

No comments: